MacConection.com

     The "NEW" iPad "SPECIAL PRICE" CLICK BELOW

EXCLUSIVE OFFER

SPECIAL 10% OFF
        [*Save 10% on Duracell Powerpacks, Battery Chargers, Power Inverters and more at DuracellDirect.com!*]

Follow Me to Stay Current

Thursday, June 21, 2012

How do you define Computer?

This blog post was done completely on my #iphone! Not on a PC or Mac or #ipad but totally on my #iphone 4S I've had since December 2011. In fact I just dictated this entire sentence using the microphone feature on the iPhone! So what! No big deal! Who cares? I used to be constantly sitting in front of my Dell PC surfing the web or getting e-mails, using #Pinterest or #Google+ or #Facebook or whatever! Now I can just lay around and use the #iphone for all that and more! It's true what the late Steve Jobs said, "People will have #iphones and #ipads instead of computers!" While nothing, in my opinion, will or can ever replace the traditional computer, there getting pretty darn close! So how about it! Will the tradition computer be a thing of the past? Or will you always have a PC/Mac in every household?

1 comment:

  1. Try to play a game like CoD on your phone and I'll trow away my gamer PC ;)

    ReplyDelete